A/R Collection Specialist
Responsible for Accounts Receivable analysis, customer service, problem resolution and collection of past due accounts.
Required Essential Job Functions/Duties:
- Contact customers via phone, email and snail mail for information relating to short payment or non-payment of invoices.
- Research and analyze credit and accounting records to resolve problems/disputes or to get invoices approved for payment.
- Interface with customer’s accounts payable, sales, and purchasing or quality assurance areas to expedite payment or solve problems.
- Interface with Alaskan’s Sales, Billing, General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Shipping, Will-Call, etc. to expedite payment or solve problems.
- Contact customers to set up payment schedules or resolve disputes/problems.
- Responsible for routine collection activity on assigned accounts.
- Recommend non-collectable accounts to the credit manager.
- Process monthly statements for mailing and file records as required.
- Goal for each clerk is to make an average of 20 collection or customer service calls per day.
- Update customer accounts as needed, process adjustments/corrections to account balances, sales tax documentation, maintaining electronic filing of customer and other documentation.
Alaskan Copper Companies, Inc.
27402 72nd Ave S
Please note that you saw this job on the NACM bulletin board
Email Resume: email@example.com