Credit Account Specialist|AR
HD Fowler Company is looking for a full-time Credit Account Manager.
The Credit Account Manager position is critical to HD Fowler Company. You will be responsible for managing accounts within the credit department.
HD Fowler is a family company that has been in business for over 100 years and is the single best distributor of water and wastewater solutions in the Northwest region. We have a company culture that values and encourages your initiative, excellent customer service and willingness to learn and contribute to the greater good of the company.
What you will do:
- Make regular contact with assigned accounts for collections and tracking activities.
- Ongoing maintenance of account details and payments
- Communicate with Sales teams regarding account balances for sales orders approval.
- Reconciliation of accounts and resolution of any discrepancies.
- Verify project information (owner information, licenses etc.) for customer project setups
- Securing and monitoring legal positions on projects; filing & monitoring lien and bond claims as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager.
What’s in it for you?
- Primarily Monday thru Friday
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flex Spending Programs for Health and Dependent Care
- 401(k) Traditional & Roth with company match
- Profit Sharing/Bonus incentives
- Paid Time Off
- Gym membership reimbursement program
HD Fowler is a Drug free workplace. All offers of employment are contingent based on passing a pre-employment drug screen.
HD Fowler is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No parties should contact us with or about unsolicited services or offers.
Requirements – What we are looking for:
- Experience in Credit with a solid understanding of A/R processes and business fundamentals
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail with thorough & detailed communications
- Strong customer relations experience and/or HD Fowler Company product knowledge
- Comfortable working in a team environment with a variety of co-workers and customers
- Confidently work independently while prioritizing tasks and projects within deadlines
- Ability to handle sensitive information with a high level of confidentiality
- Strong computer skills and 10-key experience
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
Position Type: Full Time
HD Fowler Company
3633 136th PL SE
Bellevue, Washington 98006
Apply Online: Click here