Since our founding in 1960, T&A Supply Company Inc. has been a leading full-line distributor of innovative flooring solutions and supplies. Our dedicated staff, comprised of almost 250 team member, is focused solely on providing the highest quality products and service excellence at competitive prices. We are a family-owned and operated business with a common vision, “our greatest assets are our employees and our customers.”
Come join our Credit team! In this role you will contribute to the effective operations of the Credit Department by performing tasks related to the timely collection of assigned accounts. Respond to all lien waiver requests, run credit card payments, and monitor/release orders on hold. Assist with other duties as needed to support the Credit Department.
• Correspond with clients in a prompt and courteous manner to resolve credit issues and inquiries.
• Manage A/R portfolio and collect on the past due. Document all issues that impact receivable and follow-up in a timely and consistent manner
• Monitor and release orders from hold status. Review Orders on back-order for release or payment.
• Review Credit memos and/or discrepancies for resolutions
• Respond to all lien waivers for customers, monitor weekly shipments and file pre-lien notices with our agency and manage the pre-lien book
• Great customer service and communication skills
• Phone rotation to assist customers with credit questions
• Five (5) years’ experience in the credit field
• Three (3) years administrative experience with exposure to accounting procedures and knowledge of accounts receivable.
• Proficient with MS office applications, excel preferred
• Proficient on 10 key
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent. Credit coursed a plus
• Ability to Learn: Learns and applies new, job-related information with routine training.
• Attention to detail: Carries out procedures to ensure that work completed is error free.
• Problem Solving: Ability to identify issues and determine the appropriate action for resolution.
• Independence: Ability to work independently providing timely notification to one’s supervisor on unusual items or situations outside the authority of the position.
• Administrative Control: Monitors the completion of personal responsibilities and takes authorized corrective action. Keeps appropriate personnel informed of work of work progress/problems.
• Tolerance for Stress: Stability of performance under pressure and/or opposition.
• Customer Service Orientation: The ability to address and provide a solution to customer inquiries or concerns in a timely and satisfactory manner.
• Team Player: The ability to interact within a team in a positive manner to achieve a common goal.
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Life and AD&D Insurance
• Critical Illness Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance to include family
• PTO including sick time
• Holiday Pay, Jury Duty Pay, Bereavement Pay
• 401K Plan after 6 months of employment, company match after 12 months
• Flexible Spending Account
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Discount Program
EEOC and Drug Free Workplace